He is a dedicated interventional cardiologist with experience in both adult, pediatric and peripheral interventions. He is capable of performing TAVI, left atrial appendage closures, renal artery denervation apart from complex coronary and pediatric structural heart disease interventions. He also performs carotid and aorto-iliac interventions including intervention for aortic aneurysm and dissections.
Apart from his regular hospital work, he also works as
(1) Proctor and Consultant for Medtronic CoreValve, Evolut R valve and coronary procedures.
(2) Proctor and Consultant for St. Jude Medical structural heart products like ASD, VSD, PDA, RSOV device closures.
(3) Proctor and Consultant for Meril Lifesciences coronary, carotid and heart valve development program.
• Fellow Of European Society Of Cardiology (Fesc) 2016
• Fellow Of Asian Pacific Society Of Interventional Cardiology (2013), Fapsic
• Delhi Medical Council (India)
• Nepal Medical Council
• Tamilnadu Medical Council
• Panjab Medical Council
• Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, Hungarian Institute Of Cardiology, Budapest, Hungary, 2014-16
• Dm (Cardiology), Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Education And Technology (Sctimst), Trivandrum, Kerala, India, Budapest, Hungary, 2009-11
• M.B.B.S, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research (Jipmer), Pondicherry, India, 1998-2014